Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Digital Project Manager | Client Success Manager | Customer Support Specialist
Surefire Local Marketing Cloud
to October 2018
- Managed and maintained 200+ client websites.
- Developed and drove project timelines, deliverables lists, and managed the expectations of the entire cross-functional project team.
- Onboard new clients and managed client expectations by communicating clear plans of action and deadlines for web projects.
- Received, prioritized, documented and actively resolved end-user support requests; managed phone and email queue.
- Implement website content/template edits and facilitate customer training on Wordpress platform; support and troubleshoot various product offerings.
- Cooperate with team and facilitate communication to bring projects and shared team work to completion.
to June 2016
- Supported many popular Apple products; provided troubleshooting, technical support and world-class customer experience using technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet the customer needs.
- Software technical support for Apple products.
- Troubleshoot OSX, iOS, watchOS, tvOS
- Answered calls and greeted customer or partner sales representative.
- Created and reviewed ticket in customer service tracking application.
to December 2014
- Delivered high level of remote, break-fix technical support and customer service through a virtual call center setting to customers in North America, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Hardware / Software technical support
- Troubleshooting OS X and Windows Platforms to the registry level
- Home networks (wire and wireless) using multiple network technologies such as switches, routers, printer, etc
- Networking technologies TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls
- Internet connectivity using cable, DSL, satellite, dial-up
- Consumer/business peripherals – printers, scanners, fax, -MP3 players, digital cameras, cellphones, PDAs
City of Los Angeles - Office of Councilmember Bernard C. Parks
to January 2010
- Provided superior support to Chief of Staff for the Office of Councilmember Bernard C. Parks, District 8.
- Assigned to coordinate special projects, media relations and public relations coordination.
- Managed and updated LA District 8 website.
Manage projects from inception to completion including cost, budget tracking, scope, schedule, resourcing and delivery.
Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
Proficient at taking responsibility and functioning under minimal supervision.
Team Player who easily works well with a wide range of people.
Web, CMS, CRM, Email, eCommerce
Project Management Tools; MS Project, Jira, Omniplan, Fasttrack, Trello
Slack, Salesforce, Zendesk, Asana, HelpScout, Zapier
Microsoft Office & Mac OS productivity applications (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) proficient
Google Apps (Gdrive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar)
HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Shopify, Magento
Extremely tech savvy
Fervent Troubleshooter, Tactful, Adaptable and Strong at Assessing Client Needs
Great Listener, Empathetic and Patient
Positive Attitude with Superior Presentation and Communication Skills
Arizona State University
to May 2017
Relative Coursework: Start-up Workshop, Enterprise Operations, Design Methodology, Principles in Tech Communications, Creativity in Business Innovation, Technology Venture, Technology Entrepreneurship, Enterprise Strategy & Innovation
Cumulative *3.67 GPA; Graduated Spring 2017