Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Refined relationship-building skills. Experienced at juggling multiple & varied tasks while harmoniously working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and clients.
to October 2018
- SaaS Digital Marketing - Supported and maintained 200+ WP small business websites. Hybrid position which involved account management, customer success, support, and consulting.
- Managed Customer Success Activities:
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Developed success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Worked as a liaison between cross-functional teams to reach internal goals.
- Kept clients informed of the process and procedural changes.
- Established a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our digital products.
to June 2016
- Supported all Apple consumer products; provided troubleshooting, technical support and world-class customer experience using technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet customer needs.
- Troubleshoot OSX, iOS, watchOS, tvOS
- Answer calls and greet customer or partner sales representative.
- Thoroughly document all customer interaction taking on full ownership of each case until completion.
to December 2013
- Delivered high level of remote, break-fix technical support and customer service through a virtual call center setting to customers in North America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Hardware / Software technical support issues escalated from Tier I level support.
- Troubleshooting escalated OS X and Windows Platforms to the registry level
- Home networks (wire and wireless) using multiple network technologies such as switches, routers, printer, etc
- Networking technologies TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls
- Internet connectivity using cable, DSL, satellite, dial-up
- Consumer/business peripherals – printers, scanners, fax, -MP3 players, digital cameras, cellphones, PDAs
City of Los Angeles - Office of Councilmember Bernard C. Parks
to January 2010
- Provided superior support to Chief of Staff for the Office of Councilmember Bernard C. Parks, District 8. Assigned to coordinate special projects, media relations and public relations coordination. Managed and updated LA District 8 website.
MS Windows OS, MAC OS, Linux/Unix OS
iOS, Android, Windows Smartphone devices
Website & Content Maintenance, PHP, HTML, CSS, WYSIWYG, ASP, MySQL
Working knowledge of web hosting: TCP/IP, IP routing, DNS, FTP, HTTP/S, Email, Firewalls, SSL
Content Editors: Wordpress, Shopify, Weebly, Wix, Magento
Troubleshoot, diagnose, identify issues.
Install & Support Software & Apps.
Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce, Zendesk, Asana, Slack, Quick Learn
Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Management.
Customer relationship management, account management, project management, client implementation.
Actively working on coding skills in freecodecamp.org
Strong leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit & attitude, self-managed, self-motivated, empathetic and patient.
Positive demeanor with superior presentation and communication skills.
Dedicated and fervent problem-solver, tactful, adaptable and strong at assessing client needs.
Highly responsive with the ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
Arizona State University
to May 2017
Excelled in relative coursework: Start-up Workshop, Enterprise Operations, Entrepreneurial Finance, Design Methodology, Principles in Tech Communications, Creativity in Business Innovation, Technology Venture, Technology Entrepreneurship, Enterprise Strategy & Innovation